Sunday 23 September 2012

Browsing the net.

I know I'm not the only person to do this.
But here I am, Sunday afternoon.  No one at home but me and the dogs.
So....I've been thinking of Yule gifts, and browsing to finds a suitable yarn to make a jumper for my sons .  The my mind wandered to the Knitting Goddess site, as Samantha bought me a set of mini skeins for my birthday.  I've been knitting up a lacy cowl the pattern is Robyn by Anniken Allis, aka Yarn   Addict.  If you scroll down the page, it's pictured on the left, in purple, mine is part of a rainbow, as the yarn is a rainbow of mini skeins.  I'm wondering if I should indulge myself and subscribe to the monthly mini skeins?
Think I'll go for a walk to think it over.

I'll post soon with recent finishes, there have been a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment